Fiduserve Management Limited and its subsidiary companies (the “Fiduserve Group”) gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and laws. This statement provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.
Who We Are
Fiduserve Group offer corporate and management services, asset protection and wealth management services, and investment services through different subsidiary entities. The relevant Fiduserve Group entity with the primary relationship will be confirmed in an engagement letter in relation to any client relationship.
Any questions in relation to this Privacy Statement or requests in respect of personal data should be directed to email@example.com .
Information That We Collect
Fiduserve Group processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this statement.
The sources of data may include clients, intermediaries, data subjects directly, third parties connected to the data subject (for example, another service provider who provides services to the data subject) or open-source material.
The type of data we may collect and process includes:
- Contact details (including names, postal addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers);
- Information required for the Fiduserve Group to meet legal and regulatory requirements, in particular in respect of anti-money laundering legislation, including information on source of funds and source of wealth;
- Information provided in the course of the provision of our services (for example, information on professional relationships and background, financial wealth and assets held, transactions entered into, tax status, disputes and court proceedings engaged in);
- Banking and financial information, such as payment related information;
- Professional interests and events attended;
- Meetings attended and visits to our offices;
- Any other information you may provide to us.
How We Use Your Personal Data
Fiduserve Group takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law or under a court order. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this statement. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time. The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below:
- Provision of Corporate Management Services:
- Company Formation and management services
- Bank account and cash management services
- Relocation and Migration Services
- Support on creating and maintaining business substance
- Bookkeeping and accounting services
- Provision of Asset Protection & Wealth Management Services:
- Succession Planning and Trustee Services
- Relocation, Citizenship and Migration Services
- Tax Non Domicile Registration and reporting
- Fund structuring and Fund Management services
- Family office regulatory and operational support, including marine and aviation leasing schemes
- Provision of Investment Services:
- Discretionary Portfolio Management
- Fund Establishment, Licensing and Management Services
- Risk Management services
- Corporate valuations services
- Transaction advisory and M&A support services
Data subjects in the European Union (or any jurisdiction with equivalent legislation to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation) have certain rights in respect of their personal data.
Any such data subject wishing to exercise any rights under applicable data protection laws (including the right to withdraw any consent to processing previously given; the right of access to data; or to have data corrected, updated, rectified or erased; or for access to data to be restricted or provided to any third party; or to object to any particular processing) should send the request in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org .
In any case in which a data subject chooses not to provide any personal data or where any of the rights set out above are exercised to limit the processing of personal data the Fiduserve Group may be unable to provide relevant services, or there may be a restriction on the services which can be provided.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this statement or where there is a legal requirement.
The provision of data to one entity in the Fiduserve Group may result in that data being accessible by all other members of the Fiduserve Group. Reasonable endeavours are made to ensure that data is only accessible by those with a need for access to fulfil the purposes set out above. Requests for access to be restricted in any particular manner should be made to email@example.com and will be considered and, where possible with reference to legal and regulatory obligations, actioned.
The following is a list of potential recipients of data (in each case including respective employees, directors and officers):
- Other members of the Fiduserve Group;
- Other providers of services (legal, governance or otherwise, including any bank or financial institution providing services in relation to any matter on which the Fiduserve Group is instructed) where disclosure to that provider of services is considered necessary to fulfil the purposes set out above;
- Any sub-contractors, agents or service providers of the Fiduserve Group;
- Courts or tribunals;
- Third parties with whom the Fiduserve Group engages for the hosting of events or other marketing initiatives;
- Law enforcement agencies where considered necessary for the Fiduserve Group to fulfil legal obligations applicable to it;
- Regulators or other governmental or supervisory bodies with a legal right to the material or a legitimate interest in any material;
- Any registrar of a public register where the data is to be included in a public registry;
- Potential parties with whom the Fiduserve Group intends to merge or sell any part of the Fiduserve Group.
Where the Fiduserve Group is entering into an engagement with a third party pursuant to which data may be processed by that third party, we will seek to enter into an agreement with that third party setting out the respective obligations of each party and will seek to be reasonably satisfied that the third party has measures in place to protect data against unauthorised or accidental use, access, disclosure, damage, loss or destruction.
In the event that any such third party is outside of the European Union and where the data being transferred would include personal data which would be protected under applicable Data Protection regulation we will ensure we meet the relevant requirements of that Data Protection regulation prior to carrying out any such transfer. This may include only transferring the data where we are satisfied that:
- the non-European Union country has Data Protection laws similar to the laws in the European Union;
- the recipient has agreed through contract to protect the information in the same Data Protection standards as the European Union;
- we have obtained consent from relevant data subjects to the transfer; or
- if transferred to the United States of America, the transfer will be to organizations that are part of the Privacy Shield.
How Long We Keep Your Data
The Fiduserve Group only keeps data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes (as set out above) for which we collected it. The Fiduserve Group policy is to retain data in relation to a client relationship for 5 years from the conclusion of that relationship. This is subject to certain exceptions such as for trusts (where, in each case, records may be kept indefinitely) or in instances where the personal data is relevant to a dispute after termination of the relationship or where the data cannot be deleted for legal, regulatory or technical reasons.
Any requests for further information in relation to the continued processing of specific data, and requests for destruction of data, should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Lodging A Complaint
Fiduserve Group only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy statement and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
The Fiduserve Group has a Data Protection Officer and all enquiries in respect of this Privacy Statement or any request to exercise any of the rights set out above should be directed to the Data Protection Officer via email@example.com or by post at:
Data Protection Officer, Fiduserve Management Limited, 4th Floor, 9 Kafkasou Str., Aglantzia, 2112 Nicosia, Cyprus